Sakleshpur - Shivamogga Tour Package (04N/05D)
Package Name: Sakleshpur - Shivamogga Tour Package
Duration: 04 Nights and 05 Days
Places covered: Sakleshpur, Kemmanagundi and Shivamogga (Shimoga)
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Sakleshpur
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Sakleshpur
, a beautiful hill station town and gateway to the untouched land of Western Ghats with many peaks and surrounded by the slopes covered by Coffee, Tea, Spice Plantation, Green Forest and Scenery. On arrival at Sakleshpur, check in to the resort. Freshen up, then have the sumptuous lunch and relax for some time. After a relaxed tea/coffee, free for activities in the resort. Evening, campfire and dinner in the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 02 : Sakleshpur Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the half day sightseeing at Sakleshpur, visit beautiful Bisle Ghat view point
- a view point to get the breathtaking and enchanting views of three mountain ranges including Kumara Parvatha, Pushpagiri and Dodda Betta. The highlight of Bisle Ghat view point offers an unforgettable time for nature lovers in Sakleshpur as it has a valley, with Giri River separating the beauty point and these mountain ranges. Then drive back to the resort and after lunch, hire a jeep (on direct payment basis) and visit Mookana Mane Abbi Falls
- located in nature amid the forest. The water falls from about 35 - 40 feet height it gives an immense pleasure to the eyes of the individuals to watch the nature's glory here. Then proceed to visit Kaginahare view point
- wrapped in the lofty peaks which are look like touching blue sky. This amazing beauty attracts plenty of people. Return to the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 03 : Sakleshpur - Kemmanagundi - Shivamogga (Shimoga)
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kemmanagundi
is a beautiful and picturesque hill station, situated at a height of 1434 meters above sea level on the Baba Budan Giri range. Kemmangundi has beautiful laid gardens, magnificent mountain ranges and breathtaking views of the valleys, lush vegetation, excellent visual treat for the tourists. Kemmanagundi was once summer retreat of Mysore King Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV. The main attractions of Kemmangundi are Raj Bhavan
and Z point
. Then drive to Sagar - a nature and greenery town in Shivamogga district well known for world famous Jogfalls. On arrival at Sagar, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Shivamogga (Shimoga) Sightseeing
Morning, after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Shivamogga. First visit Sakrebailu Elephant Camp
, where number of elephants will be trained by experienced Mahouts. Elephants from the nearby forests arrives this place to take bath, have snacks and play in the Backwaters of River Tunga before they go back to the forest. It is an amazing experience to see the elephants playing in water especially for kids. Then visit Mandagadde Bird Sanctuary
- an picturesque island located near the Mandagadde village on the banks of River Tunga. It is a habitat for a variety of birds. Then visit Gajanur Dam
- a massive dam constructed in an S-shape across River Tunga and is regarded as a perfect picnic spot in Shimoga by localites.
During monsoon, the sight is simply breathtaking. Then drive to Tyavarekoppa Lion and Tiger Safari
near Shimoga. This is a beautiful and popular nature and wildlife destination where you can see Lions, Tigers, cheetahs, bears and other wild life animals roam around in the deep forests freely. (This safari will be open from 9 AM to 5 PM every day except Tuesday)
. Evening, proceed to visit Koodli
where River Tunga and River Bhadra merges and flows together as River Tungabhadra. There are two mutts in Koodli. One is Shankara mutt (Advaita Philosophy) and the other being Akshobhya Thirtha Mutt (Dvaita Philosophy). This place also houses beautiful Hoysala times temples dedicated to Rameshwara and Narasimha. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Shivamogga (Shimoga) - Bangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be dropped at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Sakleshpur - Shivamogga Tour Package from Bangalore.