Sakleshpur - Coorg - Ooty - Kodanad Tour Holiday Package (08N/09D)
Package Name: Sakleshpur - Coorg - Ooty Holiday Package
Duration: 08 Nights and 09 Days
Places covered: Sakleshpur, Coorg, Ooty, Coonoor and Kodanad
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Sakleshpur
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Sakleshpur
, a beautiful hill station town and gateway to the untouched land of Western Ghats with many peaks and surrounded by the slopes covered by Coffee, Tea, Spice Plantation, Green Forest and Scenery. On arrival at Sakleshpur, check in to the resort. Freshen up, then have the sumptuous lunch and relax for some time. After a relaxed tea/coffee, free for activities in the resort. Evening, campfire and dinner in the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 02 : Sakleshpur Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the half day sightseeing at Sakleshpur, visit beautiful Bisle Ghat view point
- a view point to get the breathtaking and enchanting views of three mountain ranges including Kumara Parvatha, Pushpagiri and Dodda Betta. The highlight of Bisle Ghat view point offers an unforgettable time for nature lovers in Sakleshpur as it has a valley, with Giri River separating the beauty point and these mountain ranges. Then drive back to the resort and after lunch, hire a jeep (on direct payment basis) and visit Mookana Mane Abbi Falls
- located in nature amid the forest. The water falls from about 35 - 40 feet height it gives an immense pleasure to the eyes of the individuals to watch the nature's glory here. Then proceed to visit Kaginahare view point
- wrapped in the lofty peaks which are look like touching blue sky. This amazing beauty attracts plenty of people. Return to the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 03 : Sakleshpur - Coorg
After breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Coorg
- the Scotland of India
nestled in the Western Ghats. Coorg is popular for mesmeric natural beauty and quaint hill station environment. On the way to Coorg, visit Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), largest Tibetan settlement holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Coorg Sightseeing
Morning, after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing for full day covering Talacauveri
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it, and then visit to Bhagamandala
. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers Kaveri, Sujyothi and Kanike
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva). After lunch, visit to Abbey Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka situated amidst beautiful coffee estate with a hanging bridge for its beautiful view. Then visit to holy Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Evening visit to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view spectacular Sunset here with amazing valley view. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Coorg Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Coorg. Visit Dubare Elephant Camp
, a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done by trained Naturalists. You can also enjoy river rafting, trekking and fishing at Dubare. Then proceed to Kaveri Nisargadhama
, a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri at Kushalanagar. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Coorg - Bandipur National Park - Ooty
In the Morning, after Breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Ooty
, - the Queen of Hill stations
nestled in the Nilgiri range and popularly known as Ooty, A Britisher Mr. John Sullivan discovered Ooty in 1821; the sheer grandeur of this romantic city is enough to drain anyone out. Enroute, visit Bandipur National Park
, Pyakara Waterfalls
, 6th & 9th Mile
Shooting spots. On arrival at Ooty, check in to the hotel and relax for some time. Evening free for shopping and other activities. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 07 : Ooty - Coonoor - Ooty
Morning, after breakfast, full day free for sightseeing at Ooty
. First of all visit to Coonoor (by toy train - optional)
known for its tea estates in the surrounding Nilgiri hills. On arrival at Coonoor, visit Sims's Park
a sprawling public garden with plants like rhododendrons, roses and eucalyptus trees. Then visit the Tea Gardens
at Coonoor. Then drive back to Ooty and on arrival Visit Doddabetta
, a highest point in Ooty, then visit Botanical Gardens
, Rose Garden
. Evening enjoy the boat ride at Ooty Lake
- one of the most refreshing and beautiful places to visit in Ooty. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08 : Ooty - Kotagiri - Kodanad View Point - Ooty
In the Morning, after Breakfast, drive to Kodanad View Point
- one of the smaller towns in the Nilgiri hills and is relatively unknown to outsiders. Kodanad is one of the most scenic spots in the Nilgiris with scintillating 220 degree views, tall and dense pine forests, beautifully green tea estates and a pleasant nip in the air. Enroute, visit Kotagiri
- a beautiful hill station. Tucked away in a corner of the Nilgiris, the place is located at the heart of the blue hills wrapped in shola forests. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 09 : Coonoor - Coimbatore / Bangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Coimbatore / Bangalore. On arrival at, you will be dropped at a designated point in Coimbatore / Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Sakleshpur - Coorg - Ooty - Kodanad Tour Holiday Package.