Chikmagalur - Kalasa - Sakleshpur - Coorg Travel Package (07N/08D)
Package Name: Chikmagalur - Kalasa - Sakleshpur - Coorg Travel Package
Duration: 07 Nights and 08 Days
Places covered: Chikmagalur, Sringeri, Kudremukh National Park, Kalasa, Sakleshpur and Coorg
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Chikmagalur
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Chikmagalur
- famous for its hill stations and also popularly known as the coffee land of Karnataka. Chilmagalur is blessed with magnificent mountain ranges and superb valleys, amazing waterfalls, beautiful laid gardens, excellent visual treat for the tourists. On arrival at Chikmagalur, check in to the hotel and proceed to visit to Ayyanakere
near Sakharayapatna village. The lake is known for its beautiful landscape with Shakunagiri hill in the background. Ayyanakere is a nice place to chill out during the evening. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Chikmagalur Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed to visit Seethalayanagiri
. Mullayanagiri is the highest peak of Karnataka state located in Bababudangiri range. The height of Mullayanagiri is 6330 ft (1,930 meters) and it is regarded as the highest peak between Himalayas and Nilgiris (Vehicles are allowed till Seethalayanagiri and you will need to do a small trek to Mullayanagiri)
. Then visit Kavikal Gandi Viewpoint
located at the Kavikal Gandi checkpost in the Mullayangiri–Bababudangiri hill range. Then visit to Dabdabe Waterfalls (by Jeep on Direct Payment basis)
this waterfall is also referred as Sagir Ahmed / Jhari / Butter Milk Waterfall
, Honnamana halla (a small waterfall on road)
. Then drive to Baba Budan Giri
, a range of mountains in Chikmagalur. Visit Sree Guru Dattatreya Baba Budan Swamy Durgah (temple and a durgah) at Baba Budangiri, a mountain in the Baba Budan or Dattagiri range of the Western Ghats. Enjoy the sip of hot Chikmagalur coffee at SIRI Coffee
. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Chikmagalur - Sringeri - Kudremukh - Samse Tea Estate - Kalasa
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to drive to Sringeri
- (Sringeri Sharada Peeta)
, the first mutt established by jagadguru Sri Adishankara (Shankracharya) and located on the banks of Tunga river. Sringeri is home to a number of historic temples. On arrival at Sringeri, visit to Sri Sharadamba temple
and offer prayers to Goddess of Knowledge and get her blessings. Then visit nearest Sri Vidyashankara temple
and other shrines in the temple premises. Then you can have lunch at temple dining hall. Then drive to Kalasa
. (Enroute, enjoy the amazing beauty of Kudremukh National Park and beautiful Tea Estate at Samse. The tea estate is very beautiful and scenic where nature has spread a loving carpet of green. This awesome place will take some time to enjoy the beauty of the nature.)
, a small scenic town situated in the Western Ghats of Chikmagalur district and blessed by nature with beautiful hills, rivers, valleys, viewpoints, waterfalls, forests, coffee/tea estates, temples, etc. Kalasa is one of the important shooting destinations of Karnataka and many south Indian movies are shot at this beautiful heaven on the earth. On arrival at Kalasa, check in to the hotel and relax. Evening, visit Kalaseshwara Temple
is situated in Kalasa on the banks of Bhadra River. The Shiva linga present here has been installed by Sage Agasthya himself along with the silver dome. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Kalasa - Sakleshpur
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Sakleshpur
, a beautiful hill station town and gateway to the untouched land of Western Ghats with many peaks and surrounded by the slopes covered by Coffee, Tea, Spice Plantation, Green Forest and Scenery. On arrival at Sakleshpur, check in to the resort. Freshen up, then have the sumptuous lunch and relax for some time. After a relaxed tea/coffee, free for activities in the resort. Evening, campfire and dinner in the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 05 : Sakleshpur
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the half day sightseeing at Sakleshpur, visit beautiful Bisle Ghat view point
- a view point to get the breathtaking and enchanting views of three mountain ranges including Kumara Parvatha, Pushpagiri and Dodda Betta. The highlight of Bisle Ghat view point offers an unforgettable time for nature lovers in Sakleshpur as it has a valley, with Giri River separating the beauty point and these mountain ranges. Then drive back to the resort and after lunch, hire a jeep (on direct payment basis) and visit Mookana Mane Abbi Falls
- located in nature amid the forest. The water falls from about 35 - 40 feet height it gives an immense pleasure to the eyes of the individuals to watch the nature's glory here. Then proceed to visit Kaginahare view point
- wrapped in the lofty peaks which are look like touching blue sky. This amazing beauty attracts plenty of people. Return to the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 06 : Sakleshpur - Coorg
After breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Coorg
- the Scotland of India
nestled in the Western Ghats. Coorg is popular for mesmeric natural beauty and quaint hill station environment. On the way to Coorg, visit Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), largest Tibetan settlement holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel and then proceed to Kaveri Nisargadhama
, a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07 : Coorg Sightseeing
Morning, after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing for full day covering Talacauveri
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it, and then visit to Bhagamandala
. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers Kaveri, Sujyothi and Kanike
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva). After lunch, visit to Abbey Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka situated amidst beautiful coffee estate with a hanging bridge for its beautiful view. Then visit to holy Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Evening visit to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view spectacular Sunset here with amazing valley view. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08 : Coorg - Bangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and proceed to Dubare Elephant Camp
, a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done. Dubare elephant camp in Coorg is the perfect destination to enjoy Elephants and bird watching. Then drive to Bangalore
. On arrival at, you will be dropped at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Chikmagalur - Kalasa - Sakleshpur - Coorg Travel Package