Sakleshpur - Bekal - Nileshwar Tour Package (04N/05D)
Package Name: Sakleshpur - Bekal - Nileshwar Tour Package
Duration: 04 Nights and 05 Days
Places covered: Sakleshpur, Bisle Ghat, Bekal and Nileshwar
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Sakleshpur
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Sakleshpur
, a beautiful hill station town and gateway to the untouched land of Western Ghats with many peaks and surrounded by the slopes covered by Coffee, Tea, Spice Plantation, Green Forest and Scenery. On arrival at Sakleshpur, check in to the resort. Freshen up, then have the sumptuous lunch and relax for some time. After a relaxed tea/coffee, free for activities in the resort. Evening, campfire and dinner in the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 02 : Sakleshpur Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the half day sightseeing at Sakleshpur, visit beautiful Bisle Ghat view point
- a view point to get the breathtaking and enchanting views of three mountain ranges including Kumara Parvatha, Pushpagiri and Dodda Betta. The highlight of Bisle Ghat view point offers an unforgettable time for nature lovers in Sakleshpur as it has a valley, with Giri River separating the beauty point and these mountain ranges. Then drive back to the resort and after lunch, hire a jeep (on direct payment basis) and visit Mookana Mane Abbi Falls
- located in nature amid the forest. The water falls from about 35 - 40 feet height it gives an immense pleasure to the eyes of the individuals to watch the nature's glory here. Then proceed to visit Kaginahare view point
- wrapped in the lofty peaks which are look like touching blue sky. This amazing beauty attracts plenty of people. Return to the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 03 : Sakleshpur - Bekal
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Bekal
- a very peaceful picturesque town by the Arabian sea. On arrival at Bekal, check in to the hotel and then visit Bekal Fort
- shaped like a giant keyhole. The historic Bekal Fort was built by Shivappa Nayaka of Keladi in 1650 offers a superb view of the Arabian Sea from its tall observation towers, which were occupied by huge cannons, couple of centuries ago. Then visit Bekal Beach
- one among the major tourist beach destinations as it is famous for its scenic beauty offers excellent environment just right for relaxation and recreation. Then visit Kappil Beach
- is a pristine holiday spot along the Malabar shore line and captivating beauty that attracts tourists who are looking for a serene location. Evening, if time permits drive to Valiyaparamba - a small island and one of the most serene and tranquil destinations. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Bekal - Nileshwar
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Nileshwar
(Nileshwaram) - a coastal getaway in North Kerala. Neeleshwar is a small quaint village on Malabar coast, which is North Kerala, known for Sacred Dances of Theyyam. On arrival at Nileshwar (Nileshwaram), check in to the hotel and then visit Nileswaram Palace
and go for Backwater Cruise. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Nileshwar - Bangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be dropped at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Sakleshpur - Bekal - Nileshwar Tour Package.