Sakleshpur Hills - Bekal - Mangalore - Udupi Beach Travel Package (06N/07D)
Package Name: Sakleshpur Hills - Bekal - Mangalore - Udupi Beach Travel Package
Duration: 06 Nights and 07 Days
Places covered: Sakleshpur, Bekal, Kappil Beach, Mangalore, Panambur Beach, Udupi, St Mary's Island and Malpe beach
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Sakleshpur
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Sakleshpur
, a beautiful hill station town and gateway to the untouched land of Western Ghats with many peaks and surrounded by the slopes covered by Coffee, Tea, Spice Plantation, Green Forest and Scenery. On arrival at Sakleshpur, check in to the resort. Freshen up, then have the sumptuous lunch and relax for some time. After a relaxed tea/coffee, free for activities in the resort. Evening, campfire and dinner in the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 02 : Sakleshpur Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the half day sightseeing at Sakleshpur, visit beautiful Bisle Ghat view point
- a view point to get the breathtaking and enchanting views of three mountain ranges including Kumara Parvatha, Pushpagiri and Dodda Betta. The highlight of Bisle Ghat view point offers an unforgettable time for nature lovers in Sakleshpur as it has a valley, with Giri River separating the beauty point and these mountain ranges. Then drive back to the resort and after lunch, hire a jeep (on direct payment basis) and visit Mookana Mane Abbi Falls
- located in nature amid the forest. The water falls from about 35 - 40 feet height it gives an immense pleasure to the eyes of the individuals to watch the nature's glory here. Then proceed to visit Kaginahare view point
- wrapped in the lofty peaks which are look like touching blue sky. This amazing beauty attracts plenty of people. Return to the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 03 : Sakleshpur - Bekal
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Bekal
- a very peaceful picturesque town by the Arabian sea. On arrival at Bekal, check in to the hotel and then visit Bekal Fort
- shaped like a giant keyhole. The historic Bekal Fort was built by Shivappa Nayaka of Keladi in 1650 offers a superb view of the Arabian Sea from its tall observation towers, which were occupied by huge cannons, couple of centuries ago. Then visit Bekal Beach
- one among the major tourist beach destinations as it is famous for its scenic beauty offers excellent environment just right for relaxation and recreation. Then visit Kappil Beach
- is a pristine holiday spot along the Malabar shore line and captivating beauty that attracts tourists who are looking for a serene location. Evening, if time permits drive to Valiyaparamba - a small island and one of the most serene and tranquil destinations. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Bekal - Mangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Mangalore
- proclaimed as the gateway to Karnataka and lies nestled between the blue waters Arabian Sea and the towering hills of Western Ghats mountain range. On arrival at Mangalore, check in to the hotel and visit Panambur Beach
, the most visited beach and it is popular for its picturesque sunsets, the beautiful port area and a picnic spot for tourists and locals alike and offers very good views of the sunset. Panambur Beach is also Known for its cleanliness and safety. Panambur beach has Jet ski rides, Boating, Dolphin viewing. Evening visit Kudroli Sri Gokarnanatha Kshetra
, one of the beautiful temples of Mangalore and Beautiful view of temple filled with lights and decorative everywhere around the temple is bliss to watch! Everyone who visits Mangalore must visit this temple. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Mangalore - Udupi
After breakfast, checkout the hotel and transfer to Udupi
. Udupi is a important tourist destination and temple town located in the coastal Karnataka. Check into the hotel and visit the Panoramic view of Malpe Beach. At the mouth of the Malpe River, about 6 km from Udupi, is the natural harbor of Malpe, an important fishing centre that enriches Karnataka's coastline with its wonderful beach. Later, visit St Mary's Island (closed during the monsoon season)
. The island is 300m long and 100m wide and has a few palm trees. Then go for a walk in the Malpe beach
. Evening visit to Sri Krishna Temple
- a popular Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Krishna and Dvaita Matha located in the city of Udupi. Sri Krishna Temple is one of the most famous pilgrimage sites. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Udupi Sightseeing
Morning, after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Udupi. First visit Someshwara Wildlife Sanctuary
, a protected wildlife sanctuary in the Western Ghats of Karnataka. The sanctuary houses Sitanadi nature camp run by Karnataka Forest Department. Udupi to Agumbe road passes through this wildlife sanctuary. The Someshwara Wildlife Sanctuary has tropical wet evergreen forests, west coast semi evergreen forests and southern secondary moist mixed deciduous forests in its ranges. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07 : Udupi - Bangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be dropped at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Sakleshpur Hills - Bekal - Mangalore - Udupi Beach Travel Package.