Sakleshpur - Sagar - Yana - Sirsi - Shivamogga Tour Package (05N/06D)
Package Name: Sakleshpur - Sagar - Yana - Sirsi - Shivamogga Tour Package
Duration: 05 Nights and 06 Days
Places covered: Sakleshpur, Kemmanagundi, Sagar, Yana, Sirsi, Banavasi and Shivamogga (Shimoga)
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Sakleshpur
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Sakleshpur
, a beautiful hill station town and gateway to the untouched land of Western Ghats with many peaks and surrounded by the slopes covered by Coffee, Tea, Spice Plantation, Green Forest and Scenery. On arrival at Sakleshpur, check in to the resort. Freshen up, then have the sumptuous lunch and relax for some time. After a relaxed tea/coffee, free for activities in the resort. Evening, campfire and dinner in the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 02 : Sakleshpur Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the half day sightseeing at Sakleshpur, visit beautiful Bisle Ghat view point
- a view point to get the breathtaking and enchanting views of three mountain ranges including Kumara Parvatha, Pushpagiri and Dodda Betta. The highlight of Bisle Ghat view point offers an unforgettable time for nature lovers in Sakleshpur as it has a valley, with Giri River separating the beauty point and these mountain ranges. Then drive back to the resort and after lunch, hire a jeep (on direct payment basis) and visit Mookana Mane Abbi Falls
- located in nature amid the forest. The water falls from about 35 - 40 feet height it gives an immense pleasure to the eyes of the individuals to watch the nature's glory here. Then proceed to visit Kaginahare view point
- wrapped in the lofty peaks which are look like touching blue sky. This amazing beauty attracts plenty of people. Return to the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 03 : Sakleshpur - Kemmanagundi - Sagar
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kemmanagundi
is a beautiful and picturesque hill station, situated at a height of 1434 meters above sea level on the Baba Budan Giri range. Kemmangundi has beautiful laid gardens, magnificent mountain ranges and breathtaking views of the valleys, lush vegetation, excellent visual treat for the tourists. Kemmanagundi was once summer retreat of Mysore King Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV. The main attractions of Kemmangundi are Raj Bhavan
and Z point
. Then drive to Sagar - a nature and greenery town in Shivamogga district well known for world famous Jogfalls. On arrival at Sagar, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Sagar - Jogfalls - Yana - Sirsi
After breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Jogfalls
, the pride of Karnataka making it the second-highest plunge waterfall in India. The Sharavathi river takes a spectacular leap at a height of 292 meters falls in four distinct waterfalls - Raja, Rani, Rocket and Roarer
- to form the fifth highest waterfall in Asia. Located the midst of scenic beauty jogfalls attracts the tourist much. On arrival at Jogfalls, enjoy the beauty of Jog. Then drive to Yana
, located in forests of the Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka. Yana is known for the unusual rock formations (Karst) or (Asteroid). It is located in the Sahyadri mountain range of the Western Ghats. The Bhairaveshwara Shikhara
and the Mohini Shikhara
or peaks are the main attraction of Yana. These unique rock formations have made Yana a popular destination for pilgrims, trekkers, and nature lovers. The Bhairaveshwara peak is about 120 meters and the Mohini peak is about 90 meters from its base. These two peaks are solid composition of black crystalline limestone. Then drive to Sirsi
- Gateway of Western Ghats. On arrival at Sirsi, check in to the hotel and visit to Goddess Marikamba Temple
. The 16th century Marikamba temple in Sirsi is main attraction of Sirsi and it is one of the important seats of shakti worship in Karnataka. Sri Marikamba Temple houses a huge idol of Goddess, which is about seven feet tall. Get the divine blessings and return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Sirsi - Banavasi - Gudavi Bird Sanctuary - Shivamogga (Shimoga)
After breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Banavasi
. Banavasi was capital of Kadamba ruler, Mayura. The main attraction of Banavasi is Madhukeshwara Temple built in the 9th century and dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple is protected by the archeological survey of India (ASI). You can proceed to Bangalore after visiting the Madhukeshwara Temple at Banavasi. Then proceed to Gudavi Bird Sanctuary
- ideal for bird watching and nature lovers, this sanctuary is very picturesque and a delight to visit. Then drive Shivamogga
is part of Malnad region and it is also known as the Gateway to Malnad. Enroute, visit to Tyavarekoppa Lion and Tiger Safari
This is a beautiful and popular nature and wildlife destination where you can see Lions, Tigers, cheetahs, bears and other wild life animals roam around in the deep forests freely. (This safari will be open from 9 AM to 5 PM every day except Tuesday)
. On arrival at Shivamogga, check in to the hotel and then evening, proceed to visit Koodli
where River Tunga and River Bhadra merges and flows together as River Tungabhadra. There are two mutts in Koodli. One is Shankara mutt (Advaita Philosophy) and the other being Akshobhya Thirtha Mutt (Dvaita Philosophy). This place also houses beautiful Hoysala times temples dedicated to Rameshwara and Narasimha. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Shivamogga (Shimoga) - Sakrebailu Elephant Camp - Bangalore
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel, and drive to Sakrebailu Elephant Camp
, where number of elephants will be trained by experienced Mahouts. Elephants from the nearby forests arrives this place to take bath, have snacks and play in the Backwaters of River Tunga before they go back to the forest. It is an amazing experience to see the elephants playing in water especially for kids. Then drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to Bangalore and drop at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Sakleshpur - Sagar - Yana - Sirsi - Shivamogga Tour Package