Sakleshpur - Mangalore - Udupi - Gokarna - Karwar Beach Package (06N/07D)
Package Name: Sakleshpur - Mangalore - Udupi - Gokarna - Karwar Beach Package
Duration: 06 Nights and 07 Days
Places covered: Sakleshpur, Bisle Ghat, Mangalore, Udupi, St Mary's Island, Maravanthe Beach, Murudeshwar, Gokarna and Karwar
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Sakleshpur
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Sakleshpur
, a beautiful hill station town and gateway to the untouched land of Western Ghats with many peaks and surrounded by the slopes covered by Coffee, Tea, Spice Plantation, Green Forest and Scenery. On arrival at Sakleshpur, check in to the resort. Freshen up, then have the sumptuous lunch and relax for some time. After a relaxed tea/coffee, free for activities in the resort. Evening, campfire and dinner in the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 02 : Sakleshpur Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the half day sightseeing at Sakleshpur, visit beautiful Bisle Ghat view point
- a view point to get the breathtaking and enchanting views of three mountain ranges including Kumara Parvatha, Pushpagiri and Dodda Betta. The highlight of Bisle Ghat view point offers an unforgettable time for nature lovers in Sakleshpur as it has a valley, with Giri River separating the beauty point and these mountain ranges. Then drive back to the resort and after lunch, hire a jeep (on direct payment basis) and visit Mookana Mane Abbi Falls
- located in nature amid the forest. The water falls from about 35 - 40 feet height it gives an immense pleasure to the eyes of the individuals to watch the nature's glory here. Then proceed to visit Kaginahare view point
- wrapped in the lofty peaks which are look like touching blue sky. This amazing beauty attracts plenty of people. Return to the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 03 : Sakleshpur - Mangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Mangalore
- proclaimed as the gateway to Karnataka and lies nestled between the blue waters Arabian Sea and the towering hills of Western Ghats mountain range. On arrival at Mangalore, check in to the hotel and visit Panambur Beach
, the most visited beach and it is popular for its picturesque sunsets, the beautiful port area and a picnic spot for tourists and locals alike and offers very good views of the sunset. Panambur Beach is also Known for its cleanliness and safety. Panambur beach has Jet ski rides, Boating, Dolphin viewing. Evening visit Kudroli Sri Gokarnanatha Kshetra
, one of the beautiful temples of Mangalore and Beautiful view of temple filled with lights and decorative everywhere around the temple is bliss to watch! Everyone who visits Mangalore must visit this temple. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Mangalore - Udupi
After breakfast, checkout the hotel and transfer to Udupi
. Udupi is a important tourist destination and temple town located in the coastal Karnataka. Check into the hotel and visit the Panoramic view of Malpe Beach. At the mouth of the Malpe River, about 6 km from Udupi, is the natural harbor of Malpe, an important fishing centre that enriches Karnataka's coastline with its wonderful beach. Later, visit St Mary's Island (closed during the monsoon season)
. The island is 300m long and 100m wide and has a few palm trees. Then go for a walk in the Malpe beach
. Evening visit to Sri Krishna Temple
- a popular Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Krishna and Dvaita Matha located in the city of Udupi. Sri Krishna Temple is one of the most famous pilgrimage sites. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Udupi - Maravanthe Beach - Murudeshwar - Gokarna
After breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Maravanthe Beach
- a hidden gem as far as beach destinations in India are concerned. Maravanthe has the Arabian Sea to its right and the Sauparnika River on its left adding a different charm to it. Take in the picturesque views and enjoy the beauty of this Virgin beach. Then drive to Murudeshwar
- a beach destination lies along the Arabian Sea in Uttara Kannada district. Murudeshwar is another name of the Hindu god, Lord Shiva as this place is a popular pilgrimage site. Murudeshwar is also popular for the world's second-tallest Shiva statue (123 feet). Visit the temple and then play in the mighty sea waters splashing against the surface of the beach or go for water sports and other activities. Then drive to Gokarna
, popular temple town also famous for its beautiful virgin beaches and breathtaking landscapes. The drive up the winding path to Gokarna is a panoramic with the mountains and rocks, Western Ghats on one side and the Arabian Sea on the other. On arrival at Gokarna, check in to the hotel evening, visit proceed to famous OM beach
, the only naturally auspicious Om shaped beach, enjoy the nature and then proceed to another popular beach. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Gokarna - Karwar
After breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Karwar, On arrival, check in to the hotel and visit Devbagh
, Kurumgad Beach
. These Beaches are very closer to Karwar. The Devbagh beach, located about 3 km away, is among a number of small islands on the horizon and popular center for diving and snorkeling. Enjoy the Panoramic view of Sea. Then proceed Kali Bridge
- stretches over the region where the mesmerising River Kali meets the magnificent Arabian Sea. Then visit to Sadashivgad Fort
- built atop a hill on the north bank of the Kali river offering a beautiful view. Then visit to Warship Museum
, situated in Rabindranath Tagore beach. INS Chapal is a missile warship and was used in the 1971 Indo - Pak war. In 2006, the ship was converted into a museum to display sea-artefacts, a video of the ship being converted into this museum among other collectibles. Evening, enjoy the sunset at Kali River Garden
- offers an excellent view of the sunset and the tranquility. This garden is also famous for its Food Courts, Kids Playground, Water Sports activities and Camping. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Gokarna - Bangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be dropped at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Sakleshpur - Mangalore - Udupi - Gokarna - Karwar Beach Package.