Sakleshpur - Mangalore - Coorg - Mysore Tour Package (06N/07D)
Package Name: Sakleshpur - Mangalore - Coorg - Mysore Tour Package
Duration: 06 Nights and 07 Days
Places covered: Sakleshpur, Mangalore, Coorg, Mysore and Srirangapatna
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Sakleshpur
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Sakleshpur
, a beautiful hill station town and gateway to the untouched land of Western Ghats with many peaks and surrounded by the slopes covered by Coffee, Tea, Spice Plantation, Green Forest and Scenery. On arrival at Sakleshpur, check in to the resort. Freshen up, then have the sumptuous lunch and relax for some time. After a relaxed tea/coffee, free for activities in the resort. Evening, campfire and dinner in the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 02 : Sakleshpur Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the half day sightseeing at Sakleshpur, visit beautiful Bisle Ghat view point
- a view point to get the breathtaking and enchanting views of three mountain ranges including Kumara Parvatha, Pushpagiri and Dodda Betta. The highlight of Bisle Ghat view point offers an unforgettable time for nature lovers in Sakleshpur as it has a valley, with Giri River separating the beauty point and these mountain ranges. Then drive back to the resort and after lunch, hire a jeep (on direct payment basis) and visit Mookana Mane Abbi Falls
- located in nature amid the forest. The water falls from about 35 - 40 feet height it gives an immense pleasure to the eyes of the individuals to watch the nature's glory here. Then proceed to visit Kaginahare view point
- wrapped in the lofty peaks which are look like touching blue sky. This amazing beauty attracts plenty of people. Return to the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 03 : Sakleshpur - Mangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Mangalore
- proclaimed as the gateway to Karnataka and lies nestled between the blue waters Arabian Sea and the towering hills of Western Ghats mountain range. On arrival at Mangalore, check in to the hotel and visit Panambur Beach
, the most visited beach and it is popular for its picturesque sunsets, the beautiful port area and a picnic spot for tourists and locals alike and offers very good views of the sunset. Panambur Beach is also Known for its cleanliness and safety. Panambur beach has Jet ski rides, Boating, Dolphin viewing. Evening visit Kudroli Sri Gokarnanatha Kshetra
, one of the beautiful temples of Mangalore and Beautiful view of temple filled with lights and decorative everywhere around the temple is bliss to watch! Everyone who visits Mangalore must visit this temple. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Mangalore - Coorg
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Coorg
- the Scotland of India nestled in the Western Ghats
. On arrival at Coorg, proceed for the sightseeing at Talacauveri
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it, and then visit to Bhagamandala
. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers Kaveri, Sujyothi and Kanike
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva). After lunch, visit to Abbey Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka situated amidst beautiful coffee estate with a hanging bridge for its beautiful view. Then visit to holy Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Evening visit to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view spectacular Sunset here with amazing valley view. Check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Coorg Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Coorg. Visit Dubare Elephant Camp
, a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done by trained Naturalists. You can also enjoy river rafting, trekking and fishing at Dubare. Then proceed to Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), largest Tibetan settlement holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages. Return to the hotel and relax. Evening, drive to Kaveri Nisargadhama
, a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri at Kushalanagar. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Coorg - Mysore
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Mysore
. On arrival at Mysore, Chamundi hills
to get the divine blessings at Chamundeshwari Temple. Then check in to the hotel and then visit St. Philomenas Church
, Mysore Zoo
, where you can view some of the rare species of wildlife. Then visit World famous Mysore Palace
one of the prime attractions of Mysore city & evening visit Brindavan Gardens
(KRS) expanded over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07 : Mysore - Srirangapatna - Bangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel at Ooty and drive to Bangalore. Enroute, visit to Srirangapatna, which was the capital of the warrior king Hyder Ali and his son Tipu Sultan, having magnificent monuments. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to Bangalore and drop at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Sakleshpur - Mangalore - Coorg - Mysore Tour Package.