Sakleshpur - Kukke - Kasaragod - Mangalore - Udupi Tour Package (04N/05D)
Package Name: Sakleshpur - Kukke - Kasaragod - Mangalore - Udupi Tour Package
Duration: 04 Nights and 05 Days
Places covered: Sakleshpur, Kukke Subramanya, Kasaragod, Mangalore, Kateel and Udupi
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Sakleshpur
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Sakleshpur
, a beautiful hill station town and gateway to the untouched land of Western Ghats with many peaks and surrounded by the slopes covered by Coffee, Tea, Spice Plantation, Green Forest and Scenery. On arrival at Sakleshpur, check in to the resort. Freshen up, then have the sumptuous lunch and relax for some time. After a relaxed tea/coffee, free for activities in the resort. Evening, campfire and dinner in the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 02 : Sakleshpur Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the half day sightseeing at Sakleshpur, visit beautiful Bisle Ghat view point
- a view point to get the breathtaking and enchanting views of three mountain ranges including Kumara Parvatha, Pushpagiri and Dodda Betta. The highlight of Bisle Ghat view point offers an unforgettable time for nature lovers in Sakleshpur as it has a valley, with Giri River separating the beauty point and these mountain ranges. Then drive back to the resort and after lunch, hire a jeep (on direct payment basis) and visit Mookana Mane Abbi Falls
- located in nature amid the forest. The water falls from about 35 - 40 feet height it gives an immense pleasure to the eyes of the individuals to watch the nature's glory here. Then proceed to visit Kaginahare view point
- wrapped in the lofty peaks which are look like touching blue sky. This amazing beauty attracts plenty of people. Return to the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 03 : Sakleshpur - Kukke Subramanya - Kasaragod
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kukke Subramanya
, a popular religious destination which is surrounded by lush green forest along with hills. It is situated on the banks of the Kumaradhara River
. On arrival at Kukke Subrahmanya, visit to the temples at Kukke Subramanya, first visit Adi Subrahmanya
, great Valmmika (anthill) in the sanctum, then visit main temple of Lord Subrahmanya that is dedicated to the Snake God Vasuki and Lord Subrahmanya. The temple is famous for religious rituals pertaining to snake god, in the temple you can visit other small shrines like Uma Maheshwara Temple, Samputa Narasimha Temple, Hosaligamma and Kukke Lingas
. Then drive to Kasaragod
- a place dotted by various temples of worship dating back to ancient times. On arrival at Kasaragod, check in to the hotel and evening, visit to Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple
or Anantha Lake Temple
- a Hindu temple built in the middle of a lake in the little village of Ananthapura. The temple is believed to be the original seat (Moolasthanam) of Ananthapadmanabha Swami (Padmanabhaswamy temple) Thiruvananthapuram.
Get the divine blessings and then proceed to visit Madhur Sree Madanantheshwara-Siddhivinayaka Temple
is a popular Shiva and Ganapathi temple located on the banks of Mogral river, locally known as Madhuvahini. Though the main deity of this temple is Lord Shiva known as Madanantheshwara, meaning the god who killed Kama, the god of desires, more importance is given to Lord Ganapathi, who is installed facing south in the main sanctum itself. Initially, the Ganapathy picture was drawn by a boy, on the southern wall of the Garbhagriha(sanctum sanctorum) while playing. Day by day it became big and fat; so that the boy called Ganapathi as "boddajja" or "bodda ganesha". After getting the divine blessings return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Kasaragod - Mangalore - Kateel - Udupi
Morning after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Mangalore
. On arrival at Mangalore, visit Sharavu Mahaganapathi Temple
, Mangaladevi Temple
, Kadri Manjunatheshwara Temple
- spectacular temple of Lord Manjunatha or Lord Shiva on the Kadri hills and Kudroli Sri Gokarnanatha Kshetra
, one of the beautiful temples of Mangalore filled with lights and decorative everywhere around the temple is bliss to watch! Everyone who visits Mangalore must visit this temple. Then drive to Kateel Durga Parameshwari Temple
, located on the banks of River Nandini. Get the divine blessings of Goddess Durgaparameshwari Temple and proceed to Udupi
, a temple town and one of important Mukti stalas of Karnataka. On arrival at Udupi, check in to the hotel. Evening, visit to Kadiyali Mahisha Mardhini Temple
and Ambalapady Janardhana & Mahakali Temple
at Udupi. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Udupi - Bangalore
Morning, visit to the world famous Sri Krishna Temple and then visit nearby Anantheshwara temple and Chandramouleshwara Temple. Then return to the hotel, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Bangalore. On arrival at, you will be dropped at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Sakleshpur - Kukke - Kasaragod - Mangalore - Udupi Tour Package.