Kalasa - Sakleshpur - Coorg - Wayanad Holiday Package (08N/09D)
Package Name: Kalasa - Sakleshpur - Coorg - Wayanad Tour Holiday Package
Duration: 08 Nights and 09 Days
Places covered: Belur, Kalasa, Horanadu, Sakleshpur, Coorg and Wayanad
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Belur - Kalasa
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore Railway Station or Airport and drive to Kalasa
, a small scenic town situated in the Western Ghats of Chikmagalur district and blessed by nature with beautiful hills, rivers, valleys, viewpoints, waterfalls, forests, coffee/tea estates, holy temples, etc. Kalasa is closely located to picturesque mountain range Kudremukh. Enroute, visit to Belur
, which is located on the banks of the River Yagachi, a star shaped temple with hand lathe-turned filigreed pillars and sculptures will take your breath away. The temple, perched on a star shaped base amidst lawns, is a sculptural extravaganza. On arrival at Kalasa, check in to the hotel. Evening, visit Kalaseshwara Temple
is situated in Kalasa on the banks of Bhadra River. The Shiva linga present here has been installed by Sage Agasthya himself along with the silver dome. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Kalasa Sightseeing (Off Road Jeep Drive)
Morning after breakfast at 8.30 AM, and OFF road Jeep drive (on direct payment basis)
sightseeing at Kalasa, visit the following places Kyatanamakki
- hill station with a spectacular landscape located near Horanadu and fully off road route 4x4 jeeps plays around the hill base to top and offers a superb scenic beauty at top of the hill and nearby hills are breath-taking. Then visit to Ambathirtha
- one of the beautiful and stunning spots located amid tranquility of the thick forest. The river is dotted with black rocks that jut out forming a landscape of assorted shapes and sizes. Many Kannada movies have been shot at this beautiful place. From here, you can enjoy awesome views of Anebetta (Elephant Hill) looming on the horizon.
Enjoy the beauty and play in the water (only if the water flow is slow
). However, be careful when entering the water because there are whirlpools and strong undercurrents that can wash you away. Then proceed to the Hanging Bridge
, a beautiful Hanging Bridge is built across River Bhadra. Then drive to Abragudige Waterfalls
(OPTIONAL AND ONLY DURING MONSOON SEASON), a beautiful waterfall located at a distance of 10 Km from Kalasa. This beautiful waterfall is located in a private estate and in a scenic place. Here you can enjoy the beauty of the place and also you play in the waterfall. After enjoying in the waterfall.
Finally, proceed to Hallimane House
(Halli means Village
and Mane means House
), a 210 year old well maintained house located 4 Km from Horanadu. The Hallimane family is well known in Kalasa. There is a shop beside Hallimane house where you can pick up coffee, tea, honey and pain-relieving healing oils here. Here you can have a Special Natural drink on direct payment basis (a combination of soda with 6 masalas and 18 herbs). Evening, drive to Horanadu
. Horanadu is a place of enchanting natural landscape in Chikmagalur district. First visit Horanadu View Point
, where you have beautiful view of Horanadu and surrounding hills. Then visit ancient temple of the goddess Annapoorneshwari here has been restored and renamed the Adi – Shaktyatmaka Shree Annapoorneshwari
. The main deity of Annapoorneshwari is made of gold. It is said that a person who seeks the blessings of Goddess would never have any scarcity for food in life. Get the divine blessings of Goddess Annapoorneshwari. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Kalasa - Sakleshpur
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Sakleshpur
, a beautiful hill station town and gateway to the untouched land of Western Ghats with many peaks and surrounded by the slopes covered by Coffee, Tea, Spice Plantation, Green Forest and Scenery. On arrival at Sakleshpur, check in to the resort. Freshen up, then have the sumptuous lunch and relax for some time. After a relaxed tea/coffee, free for activities in the resort. Evening, campfire and dinner in the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 04 : Sakleshpur Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the half day sightseeing at Sakleshpur, visit beautiful Bisle Ghat view point
- a view point to get the breathtaking and enchanting views of three mountain ranges including Kumara Parvatha, Pushpagiri and Dodda Betta. The highlight of Bisle Ghat view point offers an unforgettable time for nature lovers in Sakleshpur as it has a valley, with Giri River separating the beauty point and these mountain ranges. Then drive back to the resort and after lunch, hire a jeep (on direct payment basis) and visit Mookana Mane Abbi Falls
- located in nature amid the forest. The water falls from about 35 - 40 feet height it gives an immense pleasure to the eyes of the individuals to watch the nature's glory here. Then proceed to visit Kaginahare view point
- wrapped in the lofty peaks which are look like touching blue sky. This amazing beauty attracts plenty of people. Return to the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 05 : Sakleshpur - Coorg
After breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Coorg
- the Scotland of India
nestled in the Western Ghats. Coorg is popular for mesmeric natural beauty and quaint hill station environment. On the way to Coorg, visit Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), largest Tibetan settlement holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel and then proceed to Kaveri Nisargadhama
, a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Coorg Sightseeing
Morning, after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing for full day covering Talacauveri
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it, and then visit to Bhagamandala
. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers Kaveri, Sujyothi and Kanike
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva). After lunch, visit to Abbey Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka situated amidst beautiful coffee estate with a hanging bridge for its beautiful view. Then visit to holy Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Evening visit to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view spectacular Sunset here with amazing valley view. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07 : Coorg - Wayanad
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and proceed to Dubare Elephant Camp
, a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done. Dubare elephant camp in Coorg is the perfect destination to enjoy Elephants and bird watching. Then drive to Wayanad
known for its enchanting scenery, Wayanad is one of the most mesmerising tourist destinations in Kerala. on arrival at Wayanad, check in to the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : Wayanad Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, full day sightseeing at Wayanad. Proceed to visit Pookot Lake
- this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Then visit to Lakkidi
– the gateway to Wayanad, is situated 700m above the sea level, lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests. Chain Tree
, a chain still hangs from a Banyan tree to mark the spot where a British Colonialist murdered an Adivasi tribesman. After lunch, proceed to visit Banasura Sagar Dam
located at the foot of the Banasura Hill. The surroundings are pristine with a cool breeze opening up a valley full of gigantic slopes, crystal clear waters, a wildlife sanctuary and a plethora of flowering plants. The attractions include Boating and a Small Children's Park. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09 : Wayanad - Bangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and visit to Edakkal Caves
– consist of two caves located at a height of 1000m. The caves can be accessed only by a 1 km trekking trail from Edakkal. Then drive to Bangalore
. On arrival at, you will be dropped at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Kalasa - Sakleshpur - Coorg - Wayanad Tour Holiday Package