Sakleshpur - Coorg - Wayanad Holiday Package (08N/09D)
Package Name: Sakleshpur - Coorg - Wayanad Holiday Package
Duration: 08 Nights and 09 Days
Places covered: Sakleshpur, Coorg and Wayanad
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Sakleshpur
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Sakleshpur
, a beautiful hill station town and gateway to the untouched land of Western Ghats with many peaks and surrounded by the slopes covered by Coffee, Tea, Spice Plantation, Green Forest and Scenery. On arrival at Sakleshpur, check in to the resort. Freshen up, then have the sumptuous lunch and relax for some time. After a relaxed tea/coffee, free for activities in the resort. Evening, campfire and dinner in the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 02 : Sakleshpur Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the half day sightseeing at Sakleshpur, visit beautiful Bisle Ghat view point
- a view point to get the breathtaking and enchanting views of three mountain ranges including Kumara Parvatha, Pushpagiri and Dodda Betta. The highlight of Bisle Ghat view point offers an unforgettable time for nature lovers in Sakleshpur as it has a valley, with Giri River separating the beauty point and these mountain ranges. Then drive back to the resort and after lunch, hire a jeep (on direct payment basis) and visit Mookana Mane Abbi Falls
- located in nature amid the forest. The water falls from about 35 - 40 feet height it gives an immense pleasure to the eyes of the individuals to watch the nature's glory here. Then proceed to visit Kaginahare view point
- wrapped in the lofty peaks which are look like touching blue sky. This amazing beauty attracts plenty of people. Return to the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 03 : Sakleshpur - Coorg
After breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Coorg
- the Scotland of India
nestled in the Western Ghats. Coorg is popular for mesmeric natural beauty and quaint hill station environment. On the way to Coorg, visit Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), largest Tibetan settlement holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Coorg Sightseeing
Morning, after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing for full day covering Talacauveri
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it, and then visit to Bhagamandala
. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers Kaveri, Sujyothi and Kanike
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva). After lunch, visit to Abbey Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka situated amidst beautiful coffee estate with a hanging bridge for its beautiful view. Then visit to holy Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Evening visit to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view spectacular Sunset here with amazing valley view. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Coorg Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Coorg. Visit Dubare Elephant Camp
, a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done by trained Naturalists. You can also enjoy river rafting, trekking and fishing at Dubare. Then proceed to Kaveri Nisargadhama
, a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri at Kushalanagar. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Coorg - Wayanad
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Wayanad
, the green paradise is picturesque mountainous plateau in the Western Ghats. On arrival at Wayanad, proceed to visit Edakkal Caves
- consist of two caves located at a height of 1000m. The caves can be accessed only by a 1 km trekking trail from Edakkal. Then visit Phantom Rock
- popularly known for its skull shaped rock, which is unique in its own way, it regularly draws a large influx of tourists and curious onlookers. Then visit Ambalavayal Heritage Museum
- the archaeological museum in Wayanad, has one of Kerala's largest collections of the remnants of an era dating back to the 2nd century A.D. If time permits, proceed to visit Karapuzha Dam
- one of the biggest earth dams located in the greenish and natural regions of Wayanad. Then check in to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Wayanad Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing at Wayanad. First visit Kuruvadweep
- a series of islands formed on the Kabini river (Timings 10.00 AM to 03.30 PM. No Entry during Monsoon season (from June to September)
and some particular days, when animals riding in the place). The Kuruva Island is surrounded by beautiful streams and you can enjoy the boat ride or rafting through this stream. Then visit Karlad Lake
, where you can enjoy the adventure activities like Pedal Boat, Zip Line, Paint Ball, etc., Then you can visit to the Banasuramala Meenmutty Waterfalls (Small Meenmutti Waterfalls)
. Then visit Banasura Sagar Dam
, an important tourist destination the largest earthen dam in India and the second largest in Asia and an ideal starting point for hikes into the surrounding scenic mountains. Boating facility at Banasura Sagar dam will help you travel between small islands in speed boat. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : Wayanad Sightseeing
After breakfast at 8 AM, full day sightseeing at Wayanad. Visit to Neelimala View Point
, where you can have dazzling view of the Meenmutty falls and valleys surrounding it (Off road Jeep hire on direct payment basis)
. Then proceed to visit Soochipara Waterfalls
, a thundering three-tiered waterfall. These falls capture nature at her best. This place is also famous for rock climbing. Pookot Lake
(Pookode Lake) - this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Boating facilities and a fresh water aquarium are among the tourist. Then visit to Chain Tree
, a chain still hangs from a Banyan tree to mark the spot where a British Colonialist murdered an Adivasi tribesman. Then visit Lakkidi View Point
- the gateway to Wayanad, is situated 700m above the sea level, lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09 : Wayanad - Bangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be dropped at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Sakleshpur - Coorg - Wayanad Tour Holiday Package.