Sakleshpur - Chikmagalur - Udupi - Murudeshwar - Gokarna Tour Package (06N/07D)
Package Name: Sakleshpur - Chikmagalur - Udupi - Murudeshwar - Gokarna Tour Package
Duration: 06 Nights and 07 Days
Places covered: Sakleshpur, Chikmagalur, Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary, Udupi, Maravanthe Beach, Murudeshwar and Gokarna
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Sakleshpur
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Sakleshpur
, a beautiful hill station town and gateway to the untouched land of Western Ghats with many peaks and surrounded by the slopes covered by Coffee, Tea, Spice Plantation, Green Forest and Scenery. On arrival at Sakleshpur, check in to the resort. Freshen up, then have the sumptuous lunch and relax for some time. After a relaxed tea/coffee, free for activities in the resort. Evening, campfire and dinner in the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 02 : Sakleshpur - Chikmagalur
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Chikmagalur
- famous for its hill stations and also popularly known as the coffee land of Karnataka. On arrival at Chikmagalur, proceed to beautiful Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary
. If permitted by the Forest Dept, go for Wildlife Safari (by Jeep on direct payment basis)
. Then drive back to Chikmagalur, on arrival check in to the hotel and evening, if time permits, visit to Hirekolale Lake
, the ancient tank and beautiful place located in foot of Mullayanagiri and surrounded by high hills gives you peace to mind. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Chikmagalur Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed to visit Seethalayanagiri
. Mullayanagiri is the highest peak of Karnataka state located in Bababudangiri range. The height of Mullayanagiri is 6330 ft (1,930 meters) and it is regarded as the highest peak between Himalayas and Nilgiris (Vehicles are allowed till Seethalayanagiri and you will need to do a small trek to Mullayanagiri)
. Then visit Kavikal Gandi Viewpoint
located at the Kavikal Gandi checkpost in the Mullayangiri–Bababudangiri hill range. Then visit to Dabdabe Waterfalls (by Jeep on Direct Payment basis)
this waterfall is also referred as Sagir Ahmed / Jhari / Butter Milk Waterfall
, Honnamana halla (a small waterfall on road)
. Then drive to Baba Budan Giri
, a range of mountains in Chikmagalur. Visit Sree Guru Dattatreya Baba Budan Swamy Durgah (temple and a durgah) at Baba Budangiri, a mountain in the Baba Budan or Dattagiri range of the Western Ghats. Enjoy the sip of hot Chikmagalur coffee at SIRI Coffee
. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Chikmagalur - Udupi
After breakfast, checkout the hotel and transfer to Udupi
. Udupi is a important tourist destination and temple town located in the coastal Karnataka. Check into the hotel and visit the Panoramic view of Malpe Beach. At the mouth of the Malpe River, about 6 km from Udupi, is the natural harbor of Malpe, an important fishing centre that enriches Karnataka's coastline with its wonderful beach. Later, visit St Mary's Island (closed during the monsoon season)
. The island is 300m long and 100m wide and has a few palm trees. Then go for a walk in the Malpe beach
. Evening visit to Sri Krishna Temple
- a popular Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Krishna and Dvaita Matha located in the city of Udupi. Sri Krishna Temple is one of the most famous pilgrimage sites. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Udupi - Murudeshwar
After breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Maravanthe Beach
- a hidden gem as far as beach destinations in India are concerned. Maravanthe has the Arabian Sea to its right and the Sauparnika River on its left adding a different charm to it. Take in the picturesque views and enjoy the beauty of this Virgin beach. Then drive to Murudeshwar
- a beach destination lies along the Arabian Sea in Uttara Kannada district. Murudeshwar is another name of the Hindu god, Lord Shiva as this place is a popular pilgrimage site. Murudeshwar is also popular for the world's second-tallest Shiva statue (123 feet). On arrival at Udupi, check in to the hotel and visit the Murudeshwar Temple and then play in the mighty sea waters splashing against the surface of the beach or go for water sports and other activities. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Murudeshwar - Gokarna
Morning after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Gokarna
, popular temple town also famous for its beautiful virgin beaches and breathtaking landscapes. The drive up the winding path to Gokarna is a panoramic with the mountains and rocks, Western Ghats on one side and the Arabian Sea on the other. On arrival at Gokarna, check in to the hotel and proceed to visit proceed to famous OM beach
, the only naturally auspicious Om shaped beach, enjoy the nature and then proceed to another popular beach. OM beach has serene surroundings and also a center for all water activities like para-sailing, banana boat rides, surfing and water skiing help you find the adventure side of yours amid the calmness of the place.
Then proceed to most popular amongst tourists, Kulde beach
- walk able distance from the Om beach. The place being famous also has shacks and resorts and cafes to stay in. One can also indulge in activities like volleyball and beach bums. Then proceed to Main Beach or the Gokarna Beach
is famous amongst the pilgrims because of its closeness to the famous Mahabaleshwar Temple. It is believed that only after a dip in the beach one can enter the holy temple worshiping Lord Shiva. This beach is comparatively a crowded beach but an early morning walk along the same leaves you spell-bound. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Gokarna - Bangalore
Early morning at 6.30 AM, proceed to Gokarna Ganapathi Temple - with small wound on the head of the statue and it was hit by demon king Ravana. Then visit main temple Sri Mahabaleshwara Temple, a sacred pilgrimage site amongst Indian Places. The Mahabaleshwar temple enshrines the Atma Linga of Lord Shiva. Then proceed to visit Tamra Gowri Temple and return to the Hotel. After Breakfast, check out the hotel. Then drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be dropped at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Sakleshpur - Chikmagalur - Udupi - Murudeshwar - Gokarna Tour.