Sakleshpur - Wayanad Tour Package (04N/05D)
Package Name: Sakleshpur - Wayanad Tour Package
Duration: 04 Nights and 05 Days
Places covered: Sakleshpur and Wayanad
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Sakleshpur
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Sakleshpur
, a beautiful hill station town and gateway to the untouched land of Western Ghats with many peaks and surrounded by the slopes covered by Coffee, Tea, Spice Plantation, Green Forest and Scenery. On arrival at Sakleshpur, check in to the resort. Freshen up, then have the sumptuous lunch and relax for some time. After a relaxed tea/coffee, free for activities in the resort. Evening, campfire and dinner in the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 02 : Sakleshpur Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the half day sightseeing at Sakleshpur, visit beautiful Bisle Ghat view point
- a view point to get the breathtaking and enchanting views of three mountain ranges including Kumara Parvatha, Pushpagiri and Dodda Betta. The highlight of Bisle Ghat view point offers an unforgettable time for nature lovers in Sakleshpur as it has a valley, with Giri River separating the beauty point and these mountain ranges. Then drive back to the resort and after lunch, hire a jeep (on direct payment basis) and visit Mookana Mane Abbi Falls
- located in nature amid the forest. The water falls from about 35 - 40 feet height it gives an immense pleasure to the eyes of the individuals to watch the nature's glory here. Then proceed to visit Kaginahare view point
- wrapped in the lofty peaks which are look like touching blue sky. This amazing beauty attracts plenty of people. Return to the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 03 : Sakleshpur - Wayanad
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Wayanad
the green paradise is picturesque mountainous plateau in the Western Ghats. The vast stretches of mist-capped mountains, green meadows of valleys, white water springs, blue water lakes and wild forests express the splendid natural beauty of Wayanad. on arrival at Wayanad, check in to the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Wayanad Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, full day sightseeing at Wayanad. Proceed to visit Pookot Lake
- this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Then visit to Lakkidi
– the gateway to Wayanad, is situated 700m above the sea level, lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests. Chain Tree
, a chain still hangs from a Banyan tree to mark the spot where a British Colonialist murdered an Adivasi tribesman. After lunch, proceed to visit Banasura Sagar Dam
located at the foot of the Banasura Hill. The surroundings are pristine with a cool breeze opening up a valley full of gigantic slopes, crystal clear waters, a wildlife sanctuary and a plethora of flowering plants. The attractions include Boating and a Small Children's Park. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Wayanad - Bangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and visit to Edakkal Caves
– consist of two caves located at a height of 1000m. The caves can be accessed only by a 1 km trekking trail from Edakkal. Then drive to Bangalore
. On arrival at, you will be dropped at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Sakleshpur - Wayanad Tour Package from Bangalore